When artist Laura Alexander came back to Columbus after graduate school, she thought she’d stick around for a couple months. That was ten years ago. Laura sat down to talk about why Columbus is the place she makes her work, her background, and we go behind the curtain on the art world at large.
- Laura Alexander
- Laura Alexander on Columbus Makes Art
- Fort Hayes Metropolitan Education Center
- Maryland Institute College of Art
- University of Washington
- Charlotte Beland interview
- Simon Breitbard Fine Arts
- Hammond Harkins Galleries
- Frank Stella
- Junctionview Studios
- Urban Scrawl
- Greater Columbus Arts Council
- Wexner Center for the Arts
- Columbus Museum of Art
This Confluence Cast episode is sponsored by Art Makes Columbus, Columbus Makes Art, featuring stories about our city’s incredible artists — stories full of inspiration, challenge, passion, and success. For videos, articles, an up-to-the-minute calendar of events and an artist directory visit ColumbusMakesArt.com, the resource for all things arts and culture in the capital city.