When is Columbus getting a hyperloop?! Reporter Brent Warren spoke with MORPC’s Director of Transportation & Infrastructure Development, Thea Ewing, to discuss where things stand with plans for the hyperloop, what’s holding Columbus back from having mass transit, and the importance of redundancies in technology; including transportation.
- Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission (MORPC)
- MORPC’s Leadership Team
- West Central Ohio Port Authority
- John Kasich
- Ted Strickland
- Virgin Hyperloop
- Roundup of hyperloop stories on Columbus Underground
- Columbus Crossroads Project
- Federal Railroad Administration
- US Department of Transportation
- Pathways to Transportation of the Future
The Confluence Cast is sponsored by The Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission featuring stories about local and regional partners that envision and embrace innovative directions in economic prosperity, transportation, sustainability and an inclusive Central Ohio. MORPC’s transformative programming, innovative services and public policy initiatives are designed to promote and support the vitality and growth in the region.